Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Reserved

 "Reserved" is the title of my online radio show that I'm co-hosting with my friend Brandon this semester. This is going to be my third year of hosting a radio show after a 1 year hiatus - it sure feels like it's been awhile!

Our show is a talk show where we also play some tunes, but we're still finding our groove regarding the direction we want to take it in. Since health is a key interest of mine, I usually end up sneaking at least one topic, and Brandon does the same with relevant politics.

The show airs on Mondays from 4pm to 5pm online, but I'm also planning to upload the podcasts onto a separate website once I get a hold of the episodes. Depending on where we take it this term, we might choose to continue forward with the show after we graduate, even if the concepts change. But, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment