Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

YouTube Channel Initiated!


Hello everyone!

So I've finally gotten through the first semester of the Naturopathic Medicine program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM)! I have so much to share, which I intend to do so during this holiday break.

However, in this post I wanted to mention that I finally uploaded a few videos to my YouTube channel (fanoflifend). I am such a beginner that it's kind of funny, but I become more excited with each video I make. Whenever I make a new video, I'll be tying it to this blog as a heads up, but so far, below are my first 4 videos:

1. First YouTube Video
In this video I talk about why I was interested in starting a channel, along with some of the topics I plan to upload.

2. Focus, Time Management, and DO What YOU Need To Do
In this video I talk about my experience during the first midterm session experienced at CCNM, along with the 3 biggest lessons I've taken away from it.

3. Tracking Unobsessively
Here I change topics and focus on monitoring hair growth.

4. Final Exams as Challenges
The week before exams we had a guest speaker in my Health Psychology class. His name is Daniel Bax, and he shared his experience which led to him finding his purpose of being. His talk was inspirational to me, and helped me to view my exams in a different perspective.

I have so much to share with you both within this blog and on my YouTube channel, so I hope that you enjoy and take away some valuable points!

In the meantime, enjoy your holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment